No products in the cart.
So what is all the hype around OAKLEY PRIZM™ DEEP WATER lenses?
Oakley has launched their PRIZM lenses with prescription capabilities and everyone is going crazy.
So what exactly is PRIZM?
PRIZM is a new Oakley lens technology that fine tunes vision for sport-specific environments. The lenses work to emphasize colours where the eye is most sensitive to detail, which in return, helps to enhance performance and safety.
It is Oakley’s first purpose-built lens for specific sports and activities, and it’s quiet legendary
- Sharpens visual perception to help you see more clearly and react faster.
- Boosts green and copper hues that define hiding spots
- Maintains bright whites to easier spot the fish and flies on the surface of the water.
Helps define shadows of the fish
- The deep water lenses filter out specific shades of blue that crowd your vision on the open water so you can see below the surface
- Strengthens the reds and greens colours that will give you a better view of the activity below the surface
In OAKLEY’S WORDS…
PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
SO…..Oakley has you covered.
PRIZM™ is a new Oakley lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
source: https://www.sportrx.com | oakley.com